Do you have a Google Play gift card? Or maybe you just got one from the store, or a loved one got one for you, or maybe you’re an Android lover who’s so passionate about the Android software and wants to make optimum use of your device to unleash its hidden potential? A Google Play Gift Card allows you access to premium features on the Play Store that will bring the best out of your Android device. With a Google Play Gift Card, you are on your way to getting the most out of your Android device. There are lots of things you could do with your Google Play gift card. Before using your Google Play Gift Card, it might just be natural to get to know the card balance.
Do you wish to know the balance on your Google Play Gift Card?
This article will show and guide you through the process of checking your Google Play Card balance.
Why you should check your Google gift card balance
- To ascertain balance and avoid over spending.
Though the amount on your gift card is most clearly written on the card upon receiving it, it’s not a bad idea to get to know or check your card balance, as there are benefits to doing so. It’s always a good idea to check your gift card balance or denomination, as gift cards come in different denominations and values. Knowing the value or the balance on your gift card would help you make judicious use of the funds on it.
Knowing your gift card balance helps you know your purchasing power and spending limits, hence helping you make informed decisions.
- To know if the card has been tampered with.
If you do not have a need for your Google Play gift card and you intend on selling it for cash, Checking your gift card balance is always a good idea, as it helps you ascertain the amount of funds and the condition of the card.
If you have an unwanted Google play gift card, sell it at Cardyork for the best rate.
How to Check Google play gift card balance
There are various ways to check your Google Play Gift Cards. As you know, it’s always a wise decision to check your Google Play Gift Card balance. You might wonder how to go about doing that. In this post, we’ll be showing easy and fast ways you can check your Google Play Giftcard balance.
You can check your Google Play Gift Card balance using your android device, computers or your Browser.
How to check Google play gift cards on Android device
Yes, you can check your Google Play gift card on your phone. It’s very easy.
1. Locate your Google Play Store on your phone and open the app.
2. Click on your profile icon, and you get a drop-down list.
3. From the drop-down list, click on “Payments and Subscriptions”. You get a drop-down list of payment options.
4. From the payment drop-down list options. Click “Redeem Code.”
You’ll get a pop-up requiring you to type your gift card code.
5. Now type in the code at the back of your Google Play Giftcard into the space provide
And if you clicked on “redeem,” the amount on the card would show.
At this point if you click on “confirm” the amount on your gift card would be transferred to your Google play account for use.
If you only wanted to see the amount on your gift card, you can cancel the process.
How to check your Google play gift on computer
1. Head over to your browser either fire fox, chrome , Microsoft Edge whatever browser you’re using.
Ensure you have a Gmail account; if you don’t, quickly sign up for one as you will need it. Without a Google account, you can’t access the Google play store.
Visit www.play.google.com and log in with your email.
2. Click on the profile icon on the top right corner of your screen , a list of menu would appear.
3 From the list of drop down menu , click on payment and subscriptions
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on redeem.
Then check the back of your Giftcard for code, Gently scratch off the label cover to reveal sixteen digit code.
5. then enter your code. And click on redeem and the amount of your google play gift card would show.
If you have an e-gift card, check your email for your gift code, then enter your gift card code on your Google Play Store page and click “redeem,” and the amount on your gift card would display.
If you only wanted to know the amount on the giftcard, you can cancel at this point. If you want to redeem the amount to your Google Play Store account, you click on “Confirm,” and the amount on your Gift Card would be transferred to your Google Play account.
This is how to check your Google Play Gift Card balance. It’s super easy. You can do it from the comfort of your home.
How to check your Google Play gift Card on a Mobile Browser
You can check your Google Play Gift Card balance on your mobile phone’s browser. To check your Google Play balance on your phone’s browser
- Visit www.play.google.com with any of your preferred mobile phone browsers.
- Click on your profile icon, usually at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Scroll and Click on payment and subscriptions
4. Scroll right to the bottom and click on redeem.
This will bring out a window where you can enter your Gift Card code
5. Enter your Gift card code at the space or window
Tap redeem, Google will display the amount on your gift card